INTRO TO AYURVEDA
Harmonizing Body, Mind & Spirit for Optimal Wellness
Saturday, October 20th — 1 to 3 pm
Ah-Yer-What??? Ayurveda (pronounced ah-yer-vey-duh) is an ancient system of self-healing that originated in India more than 5,000 years ago. Ayurveda teaches you how to better respond to the stresses of everyday life — honoring your body and the seasons.
Through self-care, movement and food choices, you can guide yourself back into balance and an optimal state of wellness.
- Discover your true nature
- Cultivate your strengths and identify challenges and how to redirect them
- Learn how to live harmoniously with the seasons and nature
- Develop daily self-care practices
- Identify foods that lead to vibrant health
- Learn how to support natural energy levels throughout the day for optimal sleep
Samples of recipes prepared in the ayurvedic tradition and tea will be served.
Investment: Only $25 Pre-registration is required through our MindBody app or website.
Presented by: Stephannie Chesebro, Registered Yoga Teacher & Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist